Check this list to see if
the repair is your responsibility. You'll need to pay if it is.
You may also have to pay if we're called out and we discover
you're responsible. This might be the case if:
- You've lost your keys/fobs
- Your washing machine has flooded a neighbour's home
- You've broken a window
- Your sink or toilet is blocked by things like cooking fat or
- Your electric supply is tripping because of faulty
- You've damaged something when doing work to your home.
Damage caused by you
You must repair any damage caused. We'll charge you for any
repairs we have to carry out. If you've caused damage to your home
- and don't fix it - we'll arrange the work and charge you.
What about damage from normal use?
Our repairs service deals with 'wear and tear'. These are
necessary repairs due to use and age and do not cost you
Misusing the repairs service
We may charge you. For example, if you request an emergency
visit when the repair isn't an emergency or if it's your
We will normally pay for the repair if you've been a victim of
criminal damage. Make sure you report it to the police and get a
crime reference number. You may be held responsible for the cost of
the repair if this isn't supplied.